Aims & Ethos
Within our Catholic community of Sacred Heart School we aim to encourage everyone to:
- Live by the Gospel Values
- Respond to a broad, balanced curriculum that is relevant to the children's age, ability, experience and differentiated to meet their needs in line with statutory requirements
- Work towards and maintain the highest standards
- Celebrate success and achievement
- Develop a positive image of themselves with a sense of self-discipline and a respect for others
- Inspire and awaken a sense of awe, wonder and curiosity
- Be responsible members of the wider community
Ethos and Values
At Sacred Heart School we are a community all working together towards the values and ideals expressed in our Mission Statement, ensuring that our school is a safe and caring place, with exciting things to do, where everyone is equal and respected. We make the most of all our opportunities and encourage pupils to take responsibility. We do our best to help them achieve high standards by being well behaved and working hard with Jesus at the Heart of our School.
The school serves a community of Catholics and other families who have chosen Sacred Heart School for its Catholic ethos and values. We hope all our children and their families will play a full part in the Catholic life of our school.